Saturday, June 6, 2009

San Juan -today!







Hi Everyone



First I wish to thank you all for visiting my blog. Secondly I apologize for the lack of postings. I am using the WIFI in our cabin and seem to be having many technical issues. I will continue to try to upload photo's and share information about this great vacation.



Bermuda:



We explored the Royal Navy Shipyard/Dockyard when we arrived and did some shopping. The views are gorgeous in Bermuda and the waters a very turquoise blue. We took a guided boat tour to get to BAMZ (Bermuda Aquarium Museum & Zoo). Bermuda is amazing and somewhere I would like to spend more time at as we only got to see a tiny bit of it.



Formal Night:



You can see the photo's below Adam looked very handsome all dressed up in his tie. We also had professional photo's done that night by the onboard photographers and they were even able to get some shots of Adam with his eyes open (he usually closes them or covers his eyes as soon as he sees the camera.



The food continues to be amazing and in great abundance. The other night they had a full German Buffet in the late evening complete with all those foods I remember from my childhood (red cabbage, herring salad, wieners, schnitzel, apple strudel) I did not try any of course because I am vegetarian but it did look yummy.



The funny thing is with all of the wonderful restaurants, pool areas, activities and entertainment on the ship my favorite thing to do is look out at the ocean from my balcony - especially at night and seeing the waves splashing off the ship. I could literally do this for hours.


I can see San Juan now from my balcony so I better go get ready. I will be back on later to tell you all about it and some of the stuff we have done onboard so far.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment