Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Post at Sea

This will be my last post at sea. I do have much more to talk about (favorite's, what I would do different next time etc...) and hopefully more photo's to add once I am home but I don't want to spend too much more time online.

Today is our last day at sea and I am hoping to do some on board shopping and maybe take part in BINGO. The jackpot is almost $3000 - hmmm that could fund my next cruise. I finally tried the coffee from the International Cafe and had a Cafe Latte - mmmmm. Good thing I did not have one sooner or I may have used my credits all on coffee. Jeff and Adam had some yummy donuts from the Cafe as well.

It is very dark and rainy at sea today and I think the forecast for tomorrows arrival in Brooklyn is rain as well - thankfully we have had many great sunny days so far. The sun is so strong in the Caribbean and I am sad to say despite all of our efforts with Sunscreen etc... Jeff and I have terrible sunburns. I guess we stayed in the salt water too long without reapplying the SPF. Adam went a bit brown but no burn. I think we must have made it through the Bermuda Triangle by now without disappearing - whew!

See you all soon!

The Foxes at Sea.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa your Blog was wonderful and most enjoyable to read. It really looks like you guys had a fantastic trip. Can't wait to hear more.

    Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete